Copper clad aluminum enameled wire application field
1. High frequency transformers and general transformers;
2, inductance, electromagnetic coil;
3. The motor includes motors with high environmental requirements such as household motors, various micro motors and compressors;
4. Special electromagnetic wires for audio coils and optical drives;
5. Electromagnetic wire for display deflection coil;
6. Electromagnetic wire for degaussing coil;
Notes on the use of aluminum enameled wire
aluminum enameled wire is a signal transmission, but it is now a power transmission. It is very simple to question, and the life of its goods will be greatly reduced. In fact, in the use of aluminum enameled wire, pay attention to the oxidation maintenance of the undercut wire to ensure the useful connection between copper and aluminum, can be used for a long time.
There are many areas in which copper-clad aluminum wire and copper-clad aluminum enamel bags cannot be used. However, in fact, many companies use transformers, which is very worrying. The worry of the use of copper clad aluminum wire is 2 points, the self-resistance is higher than that of the cross-section copper, and the temperature rise is doubtful; the easy oxidation of aluminum wire will further increase the wire resistance and avoid oxidation.
The most worrying is the copper and aluminum in the Copper Enameled Wire, the metallurgical connection often said in the industry, the reliability in the long-term application process, in the process of thermal expansion and contraction, copper and aluminum contact can Whether it can withstand testing, there is no real proof in the industry.